On the occasion of the International Women’s Day, on March 8, 2021, we have the pleasure to partner with Alliance Française Bangkok to co-organise a charity event to the benefit of the Pavena Foundation for Children and Women, a public interest organisation whose vocation is to provide support to victims of violence such as harassment, physical assault, rape and human trafficking.
We will conduct two introductory self-defense workshops for women. This initiation will give the participants the keys to dealing with situations of aggression and will introduce them to simple and effective self-defense/krav maga techniques.
- Workshops instructed in French and in English.
- Reserved to female public from 18 years old.
- 2 slots of 60 minutes available:
- Places limited to 16 people. Online registration mandatory.
- Wearing a face mask is required.
- Participation: 100 THB. All the money collected will be donated to the Pavena Foundation for Children and Women. A donation box will be available for those who would like to contribute more.
And to close this day dedicated to Women, you are invited to participate in the “Women leaders changing social norms: A conversation on building a more equal world” conference at 7pm, organized by Alliance Française Bangkok in partnership with the French Embassy, the Mexican Embassy, and UN Women.