On the occasion of the International Women’s Day, on March 8, 2021, we have the pleasure to partner with Alliance Française Bangkok to co-organise a charity event to the benefit of the Pavena Foundation for Children and Women, a public interest organisation whose vocation is to provide support to victims of violence such as harassment, physical assault, rape and human trafficking.
We will conduct two introductory self-defense workshops for women. This initiation will give the participants the keys to dealing with situations of aggression and will introduce them to simple and effective self-defense/krav maga techniques.
- Workshops instructed in French and in English.
- Reserved to female public from 18 years old.
- 2 slots of 60 minutes available:
- Places limited to 16 people. Online registration mandatory.
- Wearing a face mask is required.
- Participation: 100 THB. All the money collected will be donated to the Pavena Foundation for Children and Women. A donation box will be available for those who would like to contribute more.
And to close this day dedicated to Women, you are invited to participate in the « Women leaders changing social norms: A conversation on building a more equal world » conference at 7pm, organized by Alliance Française Bangkok in partnership with the French Embassy, the Mexican Embassy, and UN Women.